Alice Forsyth joins the Optometry Team
Harmony Vision was founded with a commitment to improving our patient’s quality of life, whether this be with vision therapy, stress relieiving lenses, contact lenses or ergonic advice. We believe in combining the latest technology, research and clinical excellence to deliver this to our patients. Alice Forysth shares this vision, which is why Harmony Vision is so excited to welcome her to the team!
Alice will allow us to extend our services to patients, reduce our appointment waiting lists and still offer the same level of care and advice. Alice is already familiar to many Gold Coast families. She has been serving Gold Coast families in Nerang for more than 10 years. Alice Forsyth is a member of the Australasian College of Behavioural Optometrists (ACBO) and has attended many of their conferences in vision therapy alongside Paul and Meredith. Alice Forsyth has experience providing:
- Vision training (vision therapy) for focusing and eye teaming problems;
- Orthokeratology for myopia (shortsight) correction and myopia control (reduction in progression)
- Visual ergonomic advice, including the use of stress-relieving lenses;
- Precision Tinted Lens assessments and advice using the Intuitive Colorimeter;
- Vision assessments from infant to retirement.
Alice Forsyth has appointments available from 8:30am on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Paul Graham is available from 9am Monday – Thursday, including late appointments on Thursday evening.